turning your talents into strengths
Positivity in Action
- You naturally possess the conviction that it is good to be alive. You believe that work can be fun and though setbacks happen, one must never lose their sense of humor.
- Since your Positivity can be perceived as naivety, acknowledge that bad things happen. Explain that you simply choose to focus on the good.
- Your lightheartedness and enthusiasm draws people in. Individuals with a naturally grimmer view of the world may come to rely on your ability to create an uplifting atmosphere.
Positivity in Careers
- Individuals with the talent of Positivity flourish in careers in which they are able to help others be more effective. Jobs such as coaching, teaching, sales, marketing, real estate, and management may be a good fit.
- Positivity thrives in environments that are fun, fast-paced, and people-oriented. A workplace culture of cynicism and negativity would be draining for someone with Positivity and not allow their talents to flourish.
- Choose a job you are passionate about. An environment that encourages your hopeful view of the future will give you energy.